Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Motivation

I need to be a lot more motivated than I am. What do people do to keep motivated? I thought of pinning photos of really fit people on my frig and bulletin board so that everytime I look at them i would be reminded that I need to walk the dog, do yoga or go for a run. I guess if it is in my face over and over and everywhere I look then maybe I won't forget.

I'm really bad at counting calories, I have an app on my phone call fitness pal that I used all the time, but now that my phone doesn't work anymore I can't use my app. I really liked it because I can scan what I eat or drink and it does all the work for me. I hate to sound like I'm trying to be lazy about counting calories and such but I need things that will be fast and easy. I also loved the fact that I could connect my fitness pal to my workout app so that I could track when and how much I walk, run or workout. It would add it to my fitness pal and do the calculations for me. It made it easy to keep track of my workouts. The best part about the app is it would remind me if I haven't logged my info for the day. That's what I need, I need to be reminded. If I don't make myself reminders I always for get.

Is this sad? Is it sad that I need to be reminded to do things? I mean have I completely lost my mind. How can I be so forgetful? I never use to be, I think it's the children. It seems to me the more I had the more I couldn't remember things like I use to.

I will be motivated to complete AT least one thing on my list.

Blessings,




No comments: