Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Happy new years!

Well another year in the books.  Had a great time visiting my cousin and her family.  We also got to stay at the holiday Inn in town so we didn't have to make the long drive home.  There was all you could eat pizza and bread sticks and the pool was open until 1am and late check out,  that late check out is really nice!

It was a great new years when though I was sick.  I now have a terrible cold.  I think I might be getting better but still stuffy running nose.  The hardest part about being sick is having to take care of a 11 month old.  It's so tough.  Thank goodness I had my husband who had an extra day off for the new years.  I didn't get much sleep and he was amazing enough to get up with him and then fed him some oatmeal.  He is such a huge help there are times I don't know what I would do without him.  He gives and never expects anything in turn. As frustrating as life can be he's always there when I need him.  I'm so lucky that I get to be heading into a new year another chapter in our lives.

Blessings,


No comments: