Friday, December 30, 2016

Twice in one week..

Well here I am posting 2x's in one week, I think this might be a record for me! I would like to try to make something out of this blog. wouldn't it be nice to be one of "those" stay at home mom's, the kind who can make money off of blogging. I'd love to be a blogger.. well, I mean wouldn't I be considered one if that's what I'm doing RIGHT now? Blogging. I just need to get my blog out there, I need to get more readers. But I really do not do this blog to make money or be famous with it. I do it because I like to have a place where I can put my thoughts and feelings down. Everyone needs a place to go so they can collect their thoughts. I just want to warn you that what you may read is based on my feelings and thoughts along with my opinions on things. You may like them, but you may not, but that's ok. We all have the right to our opinions.

I'd like to do things like give away random things, maybe big things maybe small things to my readers. I'm thinking of putting a link to book reviews. I'm starting a bible study so it will be neat to put stuff from that on here as well. Maybe I can put the link to our facebook page. I will starting that soon as well. I have so many ideas and that maybe the problem, I have too many ideas and things that I want to do and accomplish that I end up not accomplishing any. It's crazy all the ideas I have in my head. I feel like I want to do EVERYTHING. I guess I don't want to miss out on life. Like I have to have every minute or every day filled with doing something. Reminds me of Matthew when he was doing fight club, never waste a single second in the day. Every second can be filled with something. Why waste a minute of this wonderful life that God has given us. And with that I will leave you.


Blessing,



No comments: