Saturday, December 27, 2014

My life as of now

so it has been a very long time since i have posted anything and I truly do apologize for that. I wanted to blog more, but life happened. I know that everyone says that and it truly is a very sad and stupid reason, but its true. And yes i am going to say "i promise, i will post more" and lets be honest, i probably wont. i do however promise to 'try' my hardest to post more.

So lets see what has been going on in my life since the last post. well i still would love to bike to Missouri but i think i've come to realize that this is totally unrealistic. who would want to bike that far and better yet who would want to fund the trip for us. i guess i was inspired by the group of people who came into work and were biking across the states to help build habitat for humanity houses and i was so inspired that i really wanted to do something like that myself and not only me do this but to be a good role model and inspiration for my children to become better people not saying that they are not good people, i just feel that we all fall short and as perfect as i may think my children are because lets me honest every parent thinks their child is perfect. (lol) i do realize and know that they truly are not perfect and i feel that at times they could stand to learn what it is to be completely unselfish and to have the want or need to help others. maybe i could start smaller with this idea. maybe when they are older we could revisit this idea. but for now we will put a pin in it.

Well matthew and i have decided that i should quit my job at the dollar store and focus more on my photography and start my own business. along with be home for the children. it is amazing how much more i like being home with my children. i have time to do things, go to the activity that the children have at their schools and sports and girl scouts and making snacks for parties or going on field trips! i feel more active in my childrens life and school. i was able to make their halloween costumes this year and i loved it! ive also been pretty active in busy taking photos for people as well! i hope that this coming year 2015 will bring more customers and lots more photo shoots! i will be adding a page for my photography. i'm pretty happy where i am in my life right now. i feel less stressed and happy. the best part is being there for my kiddos. because i cant go back in time and get my years back with them.

Currently we are in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina in the Grand Atlantic Ocean Resort, which is right on the ocean. it is amazing! matthews parents paid for this vacation as a christmas present for us all. so yes there are 10 of us on this vacation. we all traveled in a 12 seat van. the trip was long and exhausting but we are here and its amazing. so far everything is going good. today was the first day and we are here for a week so we shall see how the rest of the week goes for us. there will definitely be pictures to come!

No comments: