Friday, July 04, 2014

Trip to Blue Springs Mo. in 2015

So I came up with this idea for us as a family to bike to Blue Springs Mo. in 2015. I know what your thinking crazy idea! But I really think it would be fun! What I want to do though is stop and lend a helping hand to whoever or whatever needs it in each town we go through. I dont just want to make this about us. I want to show my kids what being a good person is all about. I want to take time to get to know this lovely world that God had created for us. We spend too much time on our smart phones, tablets, tv, computers that we forget what it's like to be human. There is so much garbage on the internet that I just want to scream! I want people to actually have a conversation with me. I want acutal human interaction, I want to really see you smile and not some emoticon! So I thought we could to this half way across the counrty trip. I want it to be about spending time in nature and together as a family. I will post more about this soon! If you would like to support us you may choose to help fund us here----> http://www.gofundme.com/b1silo

have a blessed day!

No comments: