Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Mom.

Mom. A 3 letter word that means alot. Being a mom is a full time job, but you dont need me to tell you that. I know that every mother knows that. I have kinda hit a rut in my life right now. Theres so much that I want to do, but I just feel as though I do not have enough time in the day to do them. I wish that I could go back to being a stay at home mom, where I could get everything that needed done, done. Having kids that want to get more active in sports and girls scouts/boy scouts, 4h.. etc. I feel like I get over whelmed and stressed, I forget things easly. I would really like to work from home. I started selling Avon, we will se how well this does. I would like to open my own business but that will take some time. In the mean time I am going to try to focus more on my photography and crafts. I just started my own esty shop. We will see how well this goes. Right now I feel I need to get my life on track when it comes to my children and my husband and our life, bills etc. I just need to get my self in gear and start getting things done and stop wasting time. If I'm going to get this done and start this journey of my life I need to start. easier said than done I know. But just like nike's logo...  
just do it



No comments: