Thursday, April 08, 2010

my goals
for this upcomeing 2010 yr is to lose at least 20lbs, save at least 100.00 in a saveings account for the kids, new flooring throughout the whole house, new paint throughout the whole house, get the house organized, go back to college, get my tempo & caddie fixed. Seems like alot, but i'm sure that I can get everything on my list done. The good thing is that at least some of the things on the list I have already started, like getting hard wood floors in the liveing room & dinning room. My biggest problem will be loseing the weight. I need to start calculating the calories that I eat. It's a hard process, but I know that if my but my mind to it I can do it. I need to start working out to, but I hate exerciseing. That is something I have problems with. I just can't seem to ever get motivated enough to exercise.




No comments: